[wrtc2014] WRTC Category Weighting Factor

Braco OE1EMS oe1ems at emssolutions.at
Wed Aug 22 15:11:19 EDT 2012

Well LP doesnt mesure with HP,

but if LP make better score then HP then HP is penalized!

And as Tree allready wrote there is more competition for TOP scores in HP!!
Fact is, its much more easier to winn contest in LP as in HP!
Fact is if you look over the WRTC groups its much easier to winn in
your WRTC group and get max points if you are running LP!

Getting more WRTC points for HP is aposolutely ok for me!

73s
Braco