[wrtc2014] WRTC Category Weighting Factor

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 16:24:51 EDT 2012

You are welcome to crunch the numbers and publish the results. I suspect
that you will find the normalisation process to also have a number of
inequities that are not easily dispensed with.

Nevertheless, the various license differences are somewhat accounted for by
regional groupings.  If a team is selected from within one country, the
license differences are moot.

There are a lot of variables that are very difficult to control for.

73, Ward N0AX