[wrtc2014] WRTC Category Weighting Factor

Braco OE1EMS oe1ems at emssolutions.at
Wed Aug 22 16:32:10 EDT 2012

If you want to qualify to WRTC you need the BIG station
otherweise you have no chance!!!

If LP score count same as HP there will be much more entrants
in LP and some of them using BIG station!

Someone cann be good op but cannt winn with 3 band yagi
and some wires for LF over the stacks, 80m yagis and 4SQ for 160m!

Rules by now giving more chances to LP ops with smaller station to make
more points as when big station enter as well LP category!

There will be always some (dis)advatage for somebody, if not in power then
geografical position etc etc

WRTC Rules are not pefect but fair enough!

73s Braco