[wrtc2014] WRTC Category Weighting Factor

A. U. Silva auranito at speedy.com.ar
Wed Aug 22 18:59:55 EDT 2012

Dear Syl VE5ZX:

Many thanks for your post.

Regarding your observation the organizer may have a different opinion based on experiences.

Just to be equal from the point of view of competition between HP and LP, the LP factor should be (1.1 or higher), but I think it is very difficul to find a 100% efective rule.

How can you be equal with Caribean countries, europeans boundaries and power limitations complexity and/or south americans and other continets distances. ...?.

I'm with you but it is not easy to find a rational solution for all.

Cordiales saludos
Best regards
Alberto U. Silva LU1DZ
WWSA Contest Manager